Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Clearly, keeping my blog updated is pretty far down on my list of priorities. Of course it's now, the week before finals, that I decide I want to post. Because I have plenty I would love to write about, but this always happens at inconvenient times. And then when I finally have time to post, I lose interest. I want to get better about updating more regularly, mostly because I've found it to be a great way for me to process the things Jesus is doing in my heart. It forces me to process. And I think that's good. If I'm being honest, this blog is more about me learning to make sense of the story I'm living than writing anything that matters to anyone else. Kind of like journaling, except I think this blog serves as a place for me to identify the big themes God is building in my life through the day to day stuff. It's easier to do when I pretend it has to sound good for someone else. And it keeps me vulnerable and willing to let other people in.

All of that is just to say that I'll be updating soon, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment