He Is Lord
Hillsong
Oh blessed Lamb once slain
Will reign for evermore
His hands once bound now save
Our God will never fail
He is Lord, He is Lord
Sings my soul, He is the Lord
And He lives, Yes He lives
I'm alive cause Jesus lives
‘Tis at the cross of Christ
Where earth and heaven meet
Where sin is overcome
To God the victory
And now, let the earth resound with praise
For our Saviour God He reigns
He is high and lifted up
Arise, for the King of glory waits
He is coming back again
He is coming back again
I had never heard this song before, but we sang it in church last week. As a Rolling Hills kid, I'm always up for some Hillsong. When it came to the part that says "He is coming back again" I heard God say "Prepare the way for me". It was simple but clear. I've never heard the voice of God before but in that moment I had no doubt that it was him. It stopped me in my tracks. I've been thinking about it all week and wrestling with what that looks like. What does it mean to prepare the way for him?
You rock my world, KStu.
ReplyDelete